“First Rate French”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We travel to Grand Case for the French cuisine and L'Auberge delivers. I had the blackened tuna and it did not disappoint. Perfectly seared with a great presentation, it was a wonderful main after a lobster bisque worthy of any five star restaurant that we've been to. Jennifer our waitress was great, and made the evening even more special. For "foodies", this is a must visit.

1  Thank flowerchild75
Write a ReviewReviews (1,669)

Reviewed 23 July 2014

I liked a lot the service and the food . My wife said that the salad was not the best of her life but ok. You can try the risotto that is good. The place where it is located is not a trendy place as not is the entire St Marteen.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Have visited and enjoyed for 15+ years, it's one of our favorite eateries covering over 80 countries. Pascal and his staff don't miss a thing as they go about making your evening totally enjoyable in every way. Always makes you feel special. Upon completing many a meal my wife and I have thought it unfair that we didn't burst into the kitchen to throw a few kudos the chef's way. Our many family and visiting friends have been knocked out by the experience.... every time. Can't wait to return next year!

1  Thank DoctorRock24
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Got lucky with a table for 2 without a reservation. I thought they had me with the complimentary glass of champagne..then we had an amazing meal..and they topped all that off with a free shot of my new favorite..banana rum..can it get any better?

1  Thank C B
Reviewed 21 July 2014

One of the best french meals on the island and in France ! We had frog legs ( the best I had ).The lamb was perfect as was the filet of beef with peppercorn sauce ! We try to come by every year on our vacation ! Truly Wonderful !

1  Thank happytotravel52