“My favorite restaurant on St. Martin”
Review of Spiga Restaurant

Spiga Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 68 Restaurants in Grand Case
Price range: US$37 - US$60
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Spiga restaurant, now in it's 15th year, serves authentic, modern Italian cuisine with friendly and professional service. Discover a selection of Italian and French wines along with the freshest ingredients. Chose the intimate porch for al fresco dining or dine in air-conditioned comfort in 2 dining rooms. Large tables and groups welcome.
Reviewed 26 November 2013

I have only been to St. Martin 6 times, so have not really tried every restaurant but enough to know this is the place. This trip I attended a birthday party ( group of 24 ) and everything was perfect. Our group received great service and by watching the rest of the restaurant did also. The food was excellent as always. This restaurant is not on the
"Strip" of waterfront ones in Grand Cause but a must go to.

1  Thank Dennisnrehoboth

Reviewed 18 November 2013

Everything in this place is fantastic (food, service, ambiance, owners),
I ll recommand this place to anyone who's coming to sxm...
Thank you for our great evening....

Reviewed 1 November 2013

Coming from the NE USA, Italian food is very dominant and there's no shortage of excellent Italian dining options. That said, we decided to try Spiga mostly because we wanted to see how it would stack up. The food quality and service was very good, but we weren't blown away. Their location is down around the bend a bit from the main cluster of restaurants. Kind of isolated but one thing for sure it provides a break from the heavier street noise other establishments are routinely subjected to. We decided to dine indoors. Interior is charming and quaint. One minor negative is I happen to notice a slight odor upon entrance that I can only describe as mildewish? My wife noticed it too so I know my senses weren't playing tricks. Anyway, minor and once inside a few minutes we could no longer detected it. Overall, I would recommend Spiga if your looking for decent Italian.

Reviewed 31 October 2013

Some friends turned us on to Spiga a few years ago... and I am so glad they did!
This beautiful little place is a must on our list for every trip to St Martin now.
The atmosphere is charming and well appointed. The food it fabulous and artfully presented.
And the service is impecable. Be sure to safe room for dessert - the Maple Syrup is to die for!!

Reviewed 25 September 2013

We went to St Maarten for our 25th anniversary and asked some locals what restaurant they recommended. Each one said Spiga's. We went there on our anniversary night and we ordered the homemade ravioli and short ribs. Both were so amazing that the next night, we actually went back and took our two sister-in-laws along with their husbands. When the wait staff found out that it was our 25th anniversary, they brought us a slice of cake and painted a heart and 25 on the plate around it with frosting gel as their treat to us to make our special occasion "sweeter" which we thought was so special. Each of us ordered different meals and each was fantastic! Between the cozy atmosphere, excellent food, and fantastic service, it is a place that cannot be beat!!!!!