“Great Restaurant”

Price range: US$37 - US$60
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Spiga restaurant, now in it's 15th year, serves authentic, modern Italian cuisine with friendly and professional service. Discover a selection of Italian and French wines along with the freshest ingredients. Chose the intimate porch for al fresco dining or dine in air-conditioned comfort in 2 dining rooms. Large tables and groups welcome.
New York City, New York
“Great Restaurant”
Reviewed 9 August 2014

I have been coming to this restaurant at least 2 times for every week we visit St. Maarten. The food has been consistently fabulous. We have brought friends and family and all have said that Spiga is one of their favorites. This past week I brought my two new grandchildren to carry on the tradition. We have never had a bad meal. Lara & her staff are fantastic. The ambience is also very nice. You must go to this restaurant at least once when you visit St. Maarten. You will not be disappointed.

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank mgg1105

Los Angeles, California
“Really good, not amazing”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

After all the rave reviews I was expecting to be blown away. Had I just walked in with no expectations I probably would have been very pleasantly surprised. The pasta was good, don't get me wrong, and it very well may be the "best Italian food in SXM" but it wasn't anything over the top spectacular. The caprese salad was delicious. My husband had the papardelle and I had the gnocchi. I did clean my plate - so there's that!

The staff was really lovely and the space is great. Also a bit cheaper than some of the other places in town which is good - although it has to be with its slightly awkward location. Overall I'd say it's worth checking out. Good food.

New Boston, Texas
“Excellent Italian”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

The homemade pasta here is incredible!Food straight from Italy beautifully plated and served will be returning very soon.

1 Thank rashel s
Fairfax Station, Virginia
“Excellent As Expected”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Perfect Italian! We have visited Spiga during every vacation since they opened 12 years ago and there is never a disappointment. It is the best Italian in Grand Case and most likely on the entire island. The downside: the home made pasta is SO good that I have yet to order a meat dish. Hint: the chef will prepare a special dish of two pastas if they all look too good to enable a decision. My ravioli and tagliatelle combo was to die for!

Visited July 2014
jamaicanlovers
“Mmmm….handmade pasta and rich sauces! Authentic Italian!”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I usually avoid pasta…too many carbs. But when on vacation splurging is important! If you are going to eat Italian food in St. Martin the number one place to go is Le Spiga!! Their pastas are handmade and the sauces are incredibly rich and delicious. Try the paparadelle with mushrooms and sausage and you won't go wrong. The staff is friendly and helpful. We will definitely return on our next trip to St. Martin!

1 Thank jamaicanlovers