“Perfect!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Le Petit Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Grand Case
Le Petit Hotel
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Grand Case
“Perfect!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

Le Petit Hotel was just the perfect stay for my husband and I while visiting St. Martin the first week in June. We hired a car and were able to come and go as we pleased. The management and staff at Le Petit Hotel could not have been more helpful and provided great advice an assistance in planning our stay. Our studio apartment style room had everything we needed to enjoy meals in, as we pleased. My husband has mobility issues and the team at Le Petit Hotel always went out of their way to assist both of us, when required. The location is wonderfully perched right on the beach with little restaurants just a short stroll away. Fabulous breakfast with great coffee every morning...just go downstairs and help yourself. If we did not live so far away, in Australia, I would make Le Petit Hotel in Grand Case our regular holiday destination.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (163)
Ringoes, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014

I don't think I can possibly say enough great things about this hotel and the people that run it. The hotel itself is small, but extremely well appointed. It has everything that you could possibly need or want. The room was large and included a small kitchen that has everything including a complementary snack basket, water, soda and coffee. The wifi was strong and reliable. The attention to every detail was perfect. And the people… I haven't met a friendly or more accommodating or generous group and any hotel, maybe ever. If you have any doubts about staying here, don't…and book it now. You will not be disappointed!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank teena1014
Prairieville, Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

Beautiful views, nice path to town with lots of restaurant choices,cabana bar,fresh French bread and preserves in room,orchid petals in bathroom. What's not to love. Would definitely go back. Oh and the views where just like the pictures, we ate breakfast on the balcony. Outstanding property

Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank Elisa J
Westborough, Massachusetts, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

It simply gets no better! Jean Claude- chocolate croissants in your room- the twinkling lights of Anguilla across the glimmering waters, the culinary mecca that is Grand Case---i love this place! Its the perfect spot for a jaunt to St Barths on the Scooby too. You cant miss an appetizer at the Love hotel where youcan laze and linger for hours.

The rooms at Le Petit are impeccably appointed and although there is no pool their sister property has a pool and a beautiful view.

You feel like you are at home here. I cry every time i have to leave!

• Stayed January 2014
2 Thank Beaches4days
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

If you want a quiet, romantic and peaceful vacation this is a place to stay. No need for a car as there are many restaurants within walking distance and plenty of places to shop. Beach is beautiful as the water is calm and warm. You can walk the beach anytime of day. They offer breakfast every morning which you take back to your room and eat Oceanside.

Room Tip: My wife and I stayed in the first floor suite which has a full kitchen.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Jane T
Suburban Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

From the moment the manager, Remy, came out and greeted me in the parking lot, I had the feeling our brief stay at Le Petit Hotel would be special. We were not disappointed. We had stayed in Grand Case before, but this time it was a two-day stopover on our way to St Barth. Short stay or long, Le Petit Hotel was just about perfect in every way. Remy & Yamina were as friendly and helpful as hosts can be. Our room on the 2nd floor was well appointed, with a small kitchen, and very comfortable. The location, directly on the beautiful Grand Case beach, was perfect. Although it's at the opposite end of the beach from the village and its restaurants, there is a complimentary shuttle to take guests to the restaurant row in the evening. It was just another sign that they have thought of everything. Le Petit Hotel offers all you would want: friendly and helpful hosts, great location and wonderful rooms. When I return to St. Martin, a stay here will be on my "must do" list. C'est magnifique!

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Chevy Chase, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

My husband booked Le Petit Hotel for a few days as part of our honeymoon this April and it was an experience I will remember for my entire life. The couple who manages the hotel lives right next door- the wife is so chipper and lovely and she surprised us with a beautiful bottle of champagne when she found out it was our honeymoon. She has a genuine love for what she is doing and her husband is the same. They are not pushy about anything. They simply want you to relax and enjoy yourself. They provided some wonderful restaurant recommendations, had our rental car ready with a wonderful driver and just genuinely enjoy serving guests of the hotel. Every morning they serve a beautiful fresh breakfast to take to your room or eat on the beach. They had a Nespresso machine which was wonderful. My husband and I stayed in both the second floor room and the first floor suite- both are equipped with very modern amenities. As part of our stay we rented a car and drove all around St. Martin. I couldn't find any other place as cute and perfect as Le Petit. In the middle of the week we went to St. Barths for a few days then returned to Le Petit for our final meal and final night stay. My husband and I have both worked in the hospitality industry before and have to say- if you are going to St. Martin and if you want a beautiful memory, intimate attention and a place to rest your head that is modern but authentically island beautiful you must stay at Le Petit. Thank you Remy & Yamina for a memory of a lifetime!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Princess Heights Hotel
Princess Heights Hotel
#2 of 8 in Oyster Pond
Sonesta Ocean Point Resort

Been to Le Petit Hotel? Share your experiences!