“Always a hit !”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bistrot Caraibes

Bistrot Caraibes
Reserve with OpenTable
Bistrot Caraibes is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 67 Restaurants in Grand Case
Price range: US$15 - US$70
Cuisines: French, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
new york,usa
“Always a hit !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

Love the lobster Tramador ! We split a big one ! You can choose it yourself ! Great fun ! Come back every year !

Visited June 2014

Patterson, New York, United States
“Island style, French flair”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

This was our second visit to Bistrot Caraibes, and once again, it did not disappoint. Service is attentive; neither too brisk nor annoyingly slow, as can sometimes be the case in the Caribbean. Although a little pricey, I felt like we were getting what we paid for. My St. Jacques were perfectly cooked, and just the right portion size to leave room for an exquisite dessert. Wine was good and not outrageously priced. Good food and value in what can sometimes be an expensive town. We'll definitely be back. Recommended!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Virginia R
Hawthorn Woods, Illinois
“Best lobster in town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

I don't have time to write a long review and everything I'm going to write is just a rehash of everyone else's reviews. But go for the Lobster Thermidor! I've eaten hundreds if not a thousand pound of lobster in my life and I must say I like this version the most! It's absolutely RICH and fantastic so you don't need to eat a 5 pounder (like I did myself). Just share a medium sized one and you'll be fine.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank 2thimplantdoc
Tennessee
“Food was good, but nothing special ”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

We ordered 3lb lobster & 1 soup to share. We drank water (6.50 for the bottle of water) and our total with tip was over $120. Yes, the food was good, but nothing that stood out from other places on the island. Pricey for no reason really.

3 Thank michael14nicole
“Excellent food, just a little pricey”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

My wife and I enjoyed an excellent meal here and the service was first class, which we thought at first was perhaps influenced a little by the apartment we were staying in having the same owners but we noticed as the evening went on that everyone seemed to receive the same enthusiastic welcome! It was pricey (to an Englishman) but worth it for a special meal.

• Visited April 2014