“A must do in St. Martin!”

Tijon Perfume Creation Experiences
More attraction details
Owner description: Make your Own Perfume / Cologne: Choose from 3 perfume creation experiences, one taking 3 hours (reservation required), one taking 60-90 minutes (the most popular, reservations recommended) and one taking 20 minutes. The hardest part for many is naming their own fragrance. In the two longer experiences, in addition to your own bottle of perfume, you also receive a gift bag of Tijon products valued up to 45 euros. Tijon also offers an on-site boutique with its signature line of 23 French Caribbean fragrances, cosmetics and gifts. Hours are Monday-Friday from 9:30am to 5pm and other times by appointment. NOTE that we offer limited hours in Sept. and Oct. See our website for more information.
Saint Louis, Missouri
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“A must do in St. Martin!”
Reviewed 5 August 2013 via mobile

John and Cyndi are amazing and this is a wonderful experience for people of all ages. Taking the one hour or three hour perfume class is a great activity for a rainy day or a day that is too hot. I travel a lot, and this is one of my most favorite travel adventures ever! It is so much fun to get into the perfume lab to create your own fragrance. They also have a very nice gift store. Even if you don't have the time to take a class, stop by to buy some of their amazing perfumes. I just intended to take the class but ended up buying some of their pre made perfumes - they smell amazing. It is just fun and such an unique thing to try. Great for kids. The youngest person in their perfume lab was only four years old! Just the nicest people!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Simbelina14

Houston, Texas
“Highlight of St.Martin vacation!”
Reviewed 18 July 2013

On the plane I read about the Trijon perfumerie and I wanted to visit. I always wanted to make my very own fragrance and I wanted to experience mixing fragrances and etc to create my own scent. I kept reading about the experience from reviews and I made sure to visit Tijon before the vacation ended. I was so eager to visit I mapped it from the resort to see how far or close it would be. The Sunday before we left I experienced Trijon and it was everything I imagined. John and Cyndiwere both very warm and down to earth. I felt right at home and I could have stayed there mixing fragrances ALL day!!! I HIGHLY recommend this experience when you visit the beautiful island of St. Martin!!!

Visited June 2013
West Frankfort, Illinois
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“Lovely place”
Reviewed 15 July 2013 via mobile

My daughter and her friend went to the mix and match class on our recent trip. They loved wearing lab coats and learning how perfumes are made. They took pride in creating perfect scents and naming them something in French (which they googled to get the translation). John and Cindy were super nice. John led the class, and Cindy gave me some great recommendations on places to eat and things to do. Their shop is really cute and has a nice selection of jewelry and gift items. While waiting, I found a scent I loved, so bought a small purse size for myself. They have many pre made scents for both women and men for sale. I particularly liked the tropical formulas. After the girls made their scent, they keep the formula on file so they can order more in the future if they want. They also got a tote bag full of samples of lovely products.

Akron, Ohio
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“What a Fun Experience!”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

We went to St Martin for my repeating 36th birthday and wanted a fun activity to do- I found the Tijon perfumerie online and wanted to give it a try. How fun! Cindi was so nice and knowledgable about how to mix the scents together. I brought my husband and he said he even had a good time- but was very skeptical before the trip. You get to mix 3 scents and pick the best- I liked 2 so I ordered the 2nd one later in the week and went back to pick it up. Definitely worth it- it's something different that you'll never get to do again!

Asbury Park, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“One of the Most Unique Experiences of my Life!!”
Reviewed 5 July 2013

My brother and I both made our own cologne. When people ask us where we got such an interesting scent, it is so cool to say "that is my personal cologne", a truly one of a kind scent!

The husband and wife duo who run the place were so professional and kind, I couldnt ask for more in an experience!