“Tijon”

Tijon Perfume Creation Experiences
More attraction details
Owner description: Make your Own Perfume / Cologne: Choose from 3 perfume creation experiences, one taking 3 hours (reservation required), one taking 60-90 minutes (the most popular, reservations recommended) and one taking 20 minutes. The hardest part for many is naming their own fragrance. In the two longer experiences, in addition to your own bottle of perfume, you also receive a gift bag of Tijon products valued up to 45 euros. Tijon also offers an on-site boutique with its signature line of 23 French Caribbean fragrances, cosmetics and gifts. Hours are Monday-Friday from 9:30am to 5pm and other times by appointment. NOTE that we offer limited hours in Sept. and Oct. See our website for more information.
Virginia Beach, Virginia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Tijon”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

I created a perfume last year. I loved it. However, I knocked the bottle over and broke it. Fortunately, they keep the "recipe" on file. When I visited this year, they were able to make up a new "batch". I was very happy

1 Thank breien1

Ridgway, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good smelling”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Making your own fragrance is so St. Martin, Very fun and interesting. The shop is well worth a trip. John and Cyndi will have you smelling island fresh.

Nashville, Tennessee
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“unique souvenir”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

I signed up for this based on wanting to always try to do one of a kind things on my vacations. John emailed me back each time very quickly to give me updates and helpful info on traveling with your created perfume etc. I did my class with 20 or so students from Tortola and it was so much fun! It isnt as hard as you might think, but you do have to know generally what type of scents you like or else you will be there all day choosing. They give you the bottle of perfume with the name you chose and soap and a travel scent. So worth the money and they were great patient teachers with a large group as what we had. I enjoyed it very much.

Jericho, Vermont
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Something unique”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

The staff member at Tijon was very helpful and knowledgeable. My daughter and I purchased some scents that will help us remember our vacation.

Groton, CT
94 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 81 helpful votes
“everything they make is top quality”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

You can take a course in perfume making or buy one of their scents. They offer all natural insect repellant, sunscreen and after sun. There are fancy cosmetic shops on the island where you can spend a lot more for a lot less. The expert advice from the folks that make the product is priceless.