“Perfume visit”

Tijon Perfume Creation Experiences
More attraction details
Owner description: Make your Own Perfume / Cologne: Choose from 3 perfume creation experiences, one taking 3 hours (reservation required), one taking 60-90 minutes (the most popular, reservations recommended) and one taking 20 minutes. The hardest part for many is naming their own fragrance. In the two longer experiences, in addition to your own bottle of perfume, you also receive a gift bag of Tijon products valued up to 45 euros. Tijon also offers an on-site boutique with its signature line of 23 French Caribbean fragrances, cosmetics and gifts. Hours are Monday-Friday from 9:30am to 5pm and other times by appointment. NOTE that we offer limited hours in Sept. and Oct. See our website for more information.
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Although we did not do the whole create your perfume experience we did meet John author of A Bech Less Traveled, which peaked our curiosity about Tijon. There were many fragrances to choose from and a lot of unique gifts that were not fragrances. I couldn't quite choose one so I picked up a sampler. It was nice to meet john and next time we stop in maybe we will remember the book so he can sign.
Michelle & Joan

Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

We (2 friends early 50 's. 2 friends early 20's) went to this not sure what to expect. We were greeted warmly. Helped along with our creations. The gift bag items I love and I need to order more. I really like my perfume also. Would highly recommend :)

Reviewed 25 June 2014

My wife, daughter and two granddaughters booked this excursion while on the Disney Fantasy Cruising the Caribbean. They had wonderful time! Our granddaughters, ages 6 and 9, were just as excited about making their own perfume as the adults. The owners are great, and help you through the whole process, including snapping pictures with your camera so that you can capture the moment! They were able to make 3 "original" scents and select their favorite to bottle and take home. They named their perfume, and the bottle was labeled with the name as well! In addition, they received a nice goody bag filled with other lotions and scents. This was a unique and special experience that they will never forget!

Reviewed 15 June 2014

My husband and I celebrated our one year anniversay in SXM.Making a perfume to symbolize our time together and our time to come could not have better. The owners are super nice and will help you throughout the entire process. It was a great experience and I hope to get back there soon to do it again. Make reservations the day before

Reviewed 17 May 2014

our hotel concierge raved about this place. The owner is an ex-pat former attorney who is living his dream! My wife and daughters took the one hour class making their own perfume. I watched and was fascinated by the whole process. The owners John and Cindy were super nice and full of tips on where to eat locally. The store is fun to wander around in. A great way to spend some off the beach time and so unusual I would tell you to skip some beach time to go here. If you're on a cruise skip the downtown and go here

1  Thank sulshow