“You have to try this!!”

Tijon Perfume Creation Experiences
More attraction details
Owner description: Make your Own Perfume / Cologne: Choose from 3 perfume creation experiences, one taking 3 hours (reservation required), one taking 60-90 minutes (the most popular, reservations recommended) and one taking 20 minutes. The hardest part for many is naming their own fragrance. In the two longer experiences, in addition to your own bottle of perfume, you also receive a gift bag of Tijon products valued up to 45 euros. Tijon also offers an on-site boutique with its signature line of 23 French Caribbean fragrances, cosmetics and gifts. Hours are Monday-Friday from 9:30am to 5pm and other times by appointment. NOTE that we offer limited hours in Sept. and Oct. See our website for more information.
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

This is the second time that I have paid a visit to Tijon, and it is always worth the time. Cyndi & John are the perfect hosts and experts on perfume. It is a great place to escape the summer sun or to make use of a rainy day. You can go into Tijon to make your own fragrance or to take the Perfume 101 Class. Since I had already taken the Perfume 101 Class, I took the Perfume 102 Class, which allows you to go directly into the lab. This time, I created four new wonderful and yummy scents. It's a great activity for families. You can also purchase the amazing fragrances that Tijon has already created. I highly recommend the Lavender & Fig perfume, it's wonderful and I'm not even really crazy about the scent of lavender. It's the best time, and next year when I return to St. Maarten, Tijon will always be one of my first visits on the island. I travel a lot, and this experience is just one of my favorites. I'm secretly hoping that John & Cyndi will adopt me...

4  Thank Simbelina14

Reviewed 29 July 2014

What an absolutely AMAZING experience & reasonably priced. I spent 1 hour & learned a bit about creating a scent-then I got to actually create my own. To go home with my own unique fragrance---doesn't get better than that. My husband even found 1 that Tijon had created that is so far from what he normally wears that he bought it & couldn't stop smelling himself for 2 straight days. The owners are lovely people & it was so nice to see 2 such happy people leave corporate America & create a lovely business for themselves.

1  Thank LisaBKatonah
Reviewed 26 July 2014

John and Cindy are such great people! we had a great time visiting with them and making our own fragrances! It was a great place to escape the summer heat and play chemist for a bit. My husband and I both enjoyed this experience. It's overwhelming to imagine the possibilies but John and Cindy guide you in the right direction to make a perfume or cologne that is perfect for you!

1  Thank gizmo1
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

On a rainy day in St martin, we entered this wonderful shop. John greeted us and quickly added us to an existing group. He in a fragrance genius! He was attentive and helpful answering ALL our questions. The experience was fabulous. My wife created her own fragrance to remember this wonderful day! Without a doubt, this was a highlight of our island tour. And what a bargain! She got a large bottle of HER perfume and a whole collection of free gifts in a bag....and all of this for $76? Almost impossible to imagine a better deal--or better way to spend a few hours in Grand Case! An absolute MUST do!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

WOW, the fragrances are spectacular! Picked up gifts for people and they loved them. This is a must visit place when to visit the island.