“Chicken Leg and Johnny Cakes!”
Review of Sky's the Limit

Sky's the Limit
Ranked #20 of 68 Restaurants in Grand Case
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours
Reviewed 3 December 2013 via mobile

My girlfriend and I stopped in for lunch (November 29/13) on the recommendation of just about every local we spoke with, and the recommendations were well deserved. My chicken leg, coleslaw and Johnny cakes were out of this world. My girlfriend had the ribs and potato salad (which I ended up eating most of anyway) and they too were delicious. I would recommend this Lolo restaurant to anyone looking for great local food at a decent price.

1  Thank Daffodileleven
Write a ReviewReviews (1,023)

Reviewed 22 November 2013

My husband and I made our annual trek to Sky's the Limit for their great garlic shrimp. We found this Grand Case gem on a trip many years ago and continue to make it a "must stop" on subsequent visits. Our waiter was great, full of humor, and good service. We were able to see Jacqueline on this visit and share family news.

Of all the lolo's on the island, this is truly a happy, fun place to eat, with a wonderful selection of ribs, fish, chicken and side dishes. Jacquline continues to offer a great price with $1 = 1 euro, a truly great buy.

We highly recommend a visit to Sky's the Limit, for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 20 November 2013 via mobile

The food is 100% authentic, fresh and delicious. The place is in the heart of Grand Case and features a variety of local favorites. THE meats vary from chicken , ribs, fish and shrimp. THE sides are additions to the meats and include: potatoe salad, broccoli, macaroni and peas, rice&beans spaghetti, cole slaw .....just to name a few. The food is cooked to order or made daily. We consider the cuisine to be Carribean Soul Food. My favorite is the Red Snapper fried (not deep fried but pan fried). If you are lucky Jackie cooks it for you. This is not a stuffy table cloth place. YOU dine with locals eating Grand Case delights. ROSIE was our server and was excellent. Bring cash and a good attitude and enjoy. Sky's The Limit is perfect for a St Maarten lunch.

Reviewed 17 November 2013

Jackie is still making the best potato salad in the world!

We eat the chicken combos with all the sides!

Inexpensive but the food is the best bbq you will ever taste!

Reviewed 10 November 2013

One of our favorite lolos in SXM. Good food, good prices, good service. We can duck in after a day at the beach and grab a quick meal before turning in.