“Excellent”

Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 30 July 2013

I ate there, food was great I even was lucky to be in the restaurant when right opposite me Angela smith (lead actress in why did I get married) wow that was awesome ... I reccomend this restaurant for some of the best in local cuisine and French food ... Big up to the owners also Ansika and Allan ... Good job guys , keep it up

Reviewed 10 July 2013

We tried Scooby's for lunch and really enjoyed it. I had the goat curry and my wife had fried shrimp. Both came with rice and beans, green beans, salad, and fried plantains. Everything tasted fresh and good. The service was just right. The exchange rate of 1 to 1 is a plus. We would definitely eat at Scooby's again.

Reviewed 4 July 2013

ate their on sunday afternoon and resturant was full of locals, the live entertainment was great. food was better than expected and resonably priced for st maartin. great local flare.

Reviewed 25 June 2013

I have been to Scooby's several times and will always go back. Most of the customers are local and Sunday afternoons are lots of fun with a DJ. Located on the water with a nice view. Dont be concerned about the very casual setting. Good food, excellent prices and 1/1 exchange.

Reviewed 19 June 2013

My wife and I had dinner after we took a tour with Octopus Diving, the food was very good especially the rice. 30$ for 2 dinners, staff was friendly. Only neg is there isnt much of a view.