“the best of the lolos”

Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 5 August 2014

They make the best food of the lolos. I'm surprised it's not listed as one of the most popular.

If you go, just go for the entire fried snapper. 13-14$ and seriously tasty and fresh. People who run the place are great, service is good.

It's probably not as popular because it's in the middle, therefore the people walking get to talk of the town, and the people who want to sit by the water go to the lolo with the red painted seats. However, Scooby's has the best food.

We're returning in Feb 2015 and and we'll sure eat there 2 times in 10 days just for the snapper.

I do not want to down any other lolos, however, we've eaten at the one with the red seats in our vacation in march 2014 and was disappointed with the service and especially the food. It attracts more people cause it's by the water so it "looks" better.

be advised and go for Scoobys :)

Reviewed 29 July 2014

I always make several trips to Scooby's to enjoy the best barbecue ribs on the island at the best price. He has a wonderful secret creole sauce that is very flavorful. The whole red snapper and grilled lobster are also excellent choices, but the ribs are by far the best value.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Went to Scoobys last year on a cruise and was determined to return. I just came back from St. Martin literally last night. Stayed from July 19th - July 26th, 2014. I stayed on the Dutch side and practically ate at Scoobys everyday for lunch or dinner. The staff is extremely friendly and the service is great. The food is AMAZING! Fresh seafood, cooked to your heart desire.

When I am in St. Martin Scoobys is my home while I am away from home. They made me feel like family!

Reviewed 21 July 2014

We had a group of 5 and had the best lunch here of the entire 10 day trip! The food was spectacular and very plentiful! We had 5 full racks of ribs, 2 chicken breasts, a lobster, rice, beans and 20 beers for about $100....what a great deal! Fresh of the grill in front of us and the restaurant is right above the beach! Suzanne (owner) was very hospitable, attentive, friendly and outgoing....we really enjoyed her, just a great host. We can't say enough good things about our experoence here! The only thing we wished we had was a whell chair to roll us all out of there as we were so compeltely full and satisfied! his is a MUST DOi f you visit the island! Good times!

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Scooby's is the first Lolo we've visited but it won't be the last or the last time we stop by. An 2 entire dinner plates, with 2 beers, and a soda was $24, not including tip. The folks are friendly and the owner was VERY cool. It's a "must go to" if you are in Grand Case and want to taste real Caribbean BBQ and comfort food, I felt like I was at a family reunion. Check them out.