“chilled and good vibes all round”
Review of Love

Love
Ranked #26 of 68 Restaurants in Grand Case
Price range: US$9 - US$17
Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 11 February 2013

I sit here all the time to go on the internet as they have an amazing view and don't hassle you but are ready to help when you need another presidente!

Reviewed 3 December 2012

Really cool place! Get there early because it packs up, even during low season! One of the only restaurant on the strip that was open for lunch, so we wondered in. Great vibe, great view, great service. Food was OK, but we didn't get to try much. Prices were OK, but you're not there for a groumet meal. You go to LOVE for the atmosphere and incredible view/location. Litterally on the beach.

Reviewed 21 October 2012

We stopped in here to get out of an afternoon rain and had appetizers. They were outstanding and the atmosphere was wonderful. We went out the beach side and had the best beach walk of our entire trip. My husband and I enjoyed the intimate setting! The service was top notch.

Reviewed 26 September 2012

We stopped by Love to eat lunch while driving around St. Maarten's French side for the day. It was very reasonable price wise and so authentic to french cuisine. We had wonderful service and the server even threw in a free rum shot just because we were visiting! The view was gorgeous to look at while eating lunch, and there were hardly any people around the beach to distract us. We wish we could have spent more time there, but the cruise ship wasn't going to wait for us! Will definitely return if we get the chance!

Reviewed 14 August 2012

I spent a day on their beach, which is absolutely breathtaking. What started as a quite morning, turned into a chaos. There were so many teenagers, with their dogs (5 to be exact) running around (dogs included), and playing games in the ocean. Needless to say, my relaxation was over, but this could have been an isolated incident. The service was great. My server was a guy, I can't remember his name unfortunately. Very attentive, but not pushy. He even changed the music only because I mentioned I was not a fan (this was when I got there). The menu could use some new options. It's not really a tapas place, mostly sandwiches, which were good. They have a foie gras option for $45, it's a pretty odd for a beach hotel and this type of climate. Perhaps, it's just me. Overall, I would give it a second chance if I'm back in Grand Case

1  Thank Jrup1