“Amazing Food for Amazing Prices!!!”
Review of Villa Royale

Villa Royale
Ranked #12 of 68 Restaurants in Grand Case
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Barbados
“Amazing Food for Amazing Prices!!!”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Villa Royale is a relatively new French Restaurant which is run by two co-owners, Leo, executive chef and Rosie. We were served by Maria, a very friendly and helpful waitress. The food is amazing, we tried the rib eye steak which practically melted in your mouth and the shrimp pasta. The prices are extremely reasonable and there is outside seating so you can people watch. The decor of the Restaurant is beautiful. If ever I go back to St Martin I will definitely be eating in this Restaurant and would recommend it to anyone staying on the Island.

1 Thank sunriseinsummer

Grand Case, St. Maarten-St. Martin
“I guarantee a great dining experience!”
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

Where do I start? From the moment you walk into the restaurant you are welcome with open arms. The staff are professional and very friendly. The food is to die for. I would recommend this restaurant to everyone.

• Visited June 2014
Columbia, South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Food and Service”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Excellent quality food, beautiful presentation, friendly staff, great atmosphere, and very reasonable prices. What more could you ask for? I'll definitely be returning.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank carternewman
Saint Albans NY
“Rose was the best”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I was told at Grand case Beach Club staff that if I wanted good island food to try villa Royale. we ate at this place our last day on the island one of our only mistakes that we made if we had listened we could have gotten great food a lot sooner. The server Rose was the best see made you feel like you were home and the food was great I had the curry goat and my wife had ox tails both were very good. When you want a true taste of the island look no further then the villa Royale.

2 Thank Darren W
Callands, Virginia
“Magnificent Food & Service!”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Just returned from 2 weeks in Grand Case and wanted to let others know about this restaurant! We enjoyed the food so much, we dined there 5 times during our stay. We had fabulous steak, curry chicken & goat, shrimp & fish, prime rib & lamb chops. It was all fantastic & served beautifully by a very friendly staff. Prices were extremely reasonable and they accepted $1 for 1 euro. Passion fruit daiquiris were awesome, as well as their desserts! Located on the left, by the small bridge, on the one way street through Grand Case.(47 Blvd de Grand Case)

4 Thank Sandra C