Pizzeria Napoletana Grand Case
Ranked #24 of 68 Restaurants in Grand Case
Price range: US$10 - US$50
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: We are closed seasonally during the months of June, July and August.
Reviewed 20 August 2014

I don't go to the Caribbean in search of authentic, good pizza. In fact, I've had really lousy pizza in the Caribbean in the past. But Aglio E Olio has very good pizza covered. The restaurant is located at one end of Grand Case's restaurant row and was well worth the walk (we were staying at the Grand Case Beach Club at the other end of the strip). The vibe is relaxed and casual and the person who served us (I suspect he was the owner) couldn't have been nicer. My wife and I had a pizza and a salad, both of which were delicious. Here are the reasons I rated this restaurant "very good" rather than "excellent." The pizza was very tasty but was a little too liquid-like/could have been a little more crisp. Don't get me wrong, it was still darned good and way better than I expected in the Caribbean. But, in comparison to similarly styled pizza I've had in Southern France (Nice & Cannes) and, believe it or not Atlanta (Antico Pizza is some of the best I've ever had), it was not quite there. And, I was expecting a better beer/wine selection, but what they had still got the job done. Beyond that, the service was great, the food was very good, I wanted to go back again, and I would absolutely recommend Aglio E Olio to anyone looking for an outstanding pizza experience in St. Martin.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

If you are in the most for delicious brick oven pizza at a great price, don't miss this place!! We ordered from here 2x while we stayed at Le Petit, brought it back to our room and enjoyed our pizza with wine overlooking the beach outside of our room!!

Reviewed 14 August 2014

Great pizza, wonderful service, and their very own woodfire oven! The oven is outside so you can see everything! The pizza was amazing, and the gnocci was out of this world. The two gentlemen working there were extremely friendly and make great food. I recommend this place to anyone, especially if you are worried about your wallet

Reviewed 3 August 2014

I thought I was in Naples Italy when I tasted this pizza!!! Outstanding; nice break from the longer more formal dinners in Grand Case.

1  Thank staceyNewYork
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Very casual outdoor place. They have a big wood burning oven and the pizza is great. very personable and good service. We all loved it and will return.