“Great snorkling site”
Review of The Indians

More attraction details
Owner description: Regarded as one of the best shallow dives in the BVIs, these four rocky pinnacles rise and descend roughly the same fifty feet above and below the water surface, which form abundant coral gardens, a 15-foot tunnel, lots of fish and an underwater cavern.
Reviewed 19 August 2014

We visited this site on a Dive BVI excursion. I'd highly recommend it if you're in the area, lots of various fish and other sea life to see.

Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

We stopped here for snorkeling on an excursion provided by Bitter End Yacht Club. The color and clarity of the water is just gorgeous. We enjoyed snorkeling at this spot and would return on our next trip.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

We stopped at The Indiana's to snorkel and dive. We also did some SUP! It is an awesome place to see and the walls along The Indians are filled with coral and lots of colorful fish! I did not dive, but everyone on our trip that did loved it!

Reviewed 25 May 2014

There were lots of fish and beautiful coral to see here. But, the fact that this place is so exposed makes the waves, wind and current difficult on a breezy day. Our group had a BLAST hanging out here. I will admit that there were better snorkeling spots, but this one is certainly worth visiting. I will go back here next time I visit the BVI

Reviewed 15 May 2014

The Caves at Treasure Point were better snorkeling, in my opinion, but this was a cool place, just not as much sealife as I expected.