“Consistently excellent!”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I love this place. The location is perfect, the staff nothing short of friendly and the food amazing! Whether you're a regular patron or a first time visitor the experience is the same and its a great experience. Top of the list to take first time visitors to the islands to. The Paella is highly recommended...as is just about anything else on the menu! Highly recommended.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

This is our absolute favorite restaurant and we returned twice during our last trip. The Tuna tartare appetizer is perfect. And the Sea Bass is the best we've ever had. To this day, my favorite drink is the "Summer Rain" and we've tried to imitate it at home (to no avail). Highly recommend...Brandywine will not disappoint.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

I gave it a 5 because the entire experience was so memorable. I wasn't very hungry, but was traveling with a large group. I wasn't super impressed with my steak, but my boyfriend's dinner was amazing. He had a fish special that was yummy. All of the food was presented perfectly. What made the evening memorable was the beautiful scenery, the amazing staff and the first rate treatment we got, including a tour of the kitchen. The owner and staff all were very enthusiastic and invested in making our night delicious and special.

1  Thank bfranks1698
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I took my wife out for a special dinner at Brandywine Resturant. The food was beyond gourmet it was superb. I had the beef tartare then the scallops, they were both so delicious. My wife had the soup and then the beef tenderloin and they were both exceptional. The service was great and the cocktails were delicious. If so are looking for a true gourmet meal in Tortola, Brandywine is the place to go.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

I went here with friends and family as a thank you to them for having me and my friend to stay. It is very understated and calm but not formal in a great setting. You can have drinks down on a little terrace tucked away before going to your table to eat. The service was fantastic and the food absolutely amazing. Best food I've had on Tortola by far. We had a really fabulous evening and the chef (who is also the owner) came out and chatted to us which was a nice touch and offered us all after dinner drinks on the house. Thoroughly recommend it for a special treat/occasion. It is expensive but worth it.