“Good value and tasty food”
Review of Palm's Delight

Palm's Delight
Ranked #39 of 152 Restaurants in Tortola
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 April 2013

We recently ate at Palm's Delight for a friend's birthday and we were a fairly large group, 20+. Fortunately we had thought to call ahead and place a pre-order for our food, so we didn't have to wait too long, the meals came out in batches, but that is somewhat understandable as they only have a small kitchen. Everyone seemed very happy with their food, my broiled shrimp with a side of rice was very tasty but I was envious of my boyfriend's ribs. The BBQ sauce on the ribs was some of the best I've tasted in the BVI, thick and dark with a real molasses taste. Excellent. Portions were large and the price for our meal and wine was very reasonable. Recommended.

Reviewed 4 April 2013

My husband and I fell victim to a lot of positive reviews on Trip Advisor. As we live on the island, the idea of a good, reasonably priced "local" spot was very appealing...wish I l say the same about the food and the atmosphere.
Not sure what the other reviewers' idea of tasty local food is, but mine is, well tasty and local and this was neither. I will not be returning.

1  Thank anniekmcc
Reviewed 14 March 2013

We like to always try the restaurants that all of the locals go to and Palm's Delight rates highly among the Belongers of Tortola. The location is right next to the water and you can sample Roti, fish, honey stung chicken and my favorite, Ginger wine chicken. The prices are very reasonable and the portions are generous.

Reviewed 14 March 2013

This is a busy local spot, with not much staff. The fish of the day is usually a whole one, bones and all, but delicious. Fried is best. Service is slow and slower, but right on the edge of the water with a great view. A good value, as all restaurants have gone up in price.

Reviewed 24 February 2013

My husband read in a guidebook that this restaurant was good, with authentic island food. So, we ordered pan seared grouper for dinner. Well, it came poached, smothered in a cream sauce.....apparently attempting to camouflage the UFO, (Unknown Fish Origin), because it was not grouper. No music, a TV/news was on. Um.....No!

1  Thank max55Pinehurst