“You must try their rum!”

Sebastian's Seaside Grille
Ranked #39 of 148 Restaurants in Tortola
Price range: US$10 - US$50
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Our waterfront Seaside Grille is open seven days a week from 8.00am to 10pm. Serving American and Caribbean cuisine. We are famous for our fresh local lobster, homemade soups, Chicken, Fish. Our happy hour serves delicious snacks, buckets of beer, and blended drinks, from 4-6pm.
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“You must try their rum!”
Reviewed 26 March 2014

The rum-stuffed french toast was heavenly, I had the vegetarian ratatouille which was also heavenly and you have to try their banana-flavored rum! We stopped their one night just to have a nightcap of a couple of shots.

Visited March 2014

London
“Friendly and relaxing”
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Buzzing restaurant at Sebastian's with lovely staff. Basic BVI menu but tasty all the same. We walked from the Sugar Mill to Sebastian's for dinner during our stay there - it is a good alternative.

Visited March 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Beautiful view, good food”
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Tranquil relaxed atmosphere and great views. Food was good and reasonably priced. Great service and friendly staff.

• Visited January 2014
Hattiesburg, Mississippi
“Sebastions”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

We didn't stay here, we were just up the street at Long Bay Beach Resort. We went for dinner one night because it was nearby, and supposed to have a beautiful sunset. The weather was bad, which wasn't their fault, but the SERVICE!!!! OMG!!! I have traveled extensively throughout the Caribbean, so I am well aware of "Island Time." I don't mind slow service, after all, the waitresses aren't back there cooking the food....what I do mind is rude service! Our waitress was 1 table over, bussing an empty table, when I gestured to her. It had been about 40 minutes since we arrived and she had come over once to bring our initial drink orders. We needed another drink. She looked right at me, and then went back to doing what she was doing, no acknowledgement or anything. The next time we saw her was 20 minutes later when she brought our meal! As I have said, the weather was bad, it was practically deserted, so it's not like she had 10 tables to wait on.) Just to see what would happen, at the end of our meal, as we were leaving, I looked right at her, smiled, and said "Thank You." She looked straight at me, and then kept right on going! Well, that did it for me.... Sebastion's sucks!

1 Thank Lauren B
Concord, Massachusetts
“Lobster a must!”
Reviewed 14 March 2014

We usually have one meal here, sitting at the edge of the sea. This year I tried the lobster, which was white, tender and delicious. Spiny lobsters can be tough, but this was steamed and very good. The second night i had the surf and turf, which had only the tail, eliminating the long swimmers and legs which are hard to deal with on a small table! The beef was also delicious. Sebastian's offers a shot of their "special" rum after dinner.

Visited February 2014