“Great service”
Review of Last Stop Sports

Last Stop Sports
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Est. 1994. We offer a large variety of Water Toys and Scuba Diving equipment. We have a choice of Paddleboards (SUP), Kayaks, Fishing Gear, Diving Gear, Floats, Body Boards, Windsurfer, Bicycles and more. All our Rental prices include free delivery for orders over $75.
Reviewed 22 June 2018

We were very pleased with the service and prices. They delivered on time and tied the kayaks on the boat securely.

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"boat"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 21 June 2018

everything was great. I will absolutely use them again on my next trip to the islands. friendly courteous and prompt

Reviewed 20 June 2018

All I got was a fishing license. It was delivered via email within a week. Easy Peasy! Can't say anything about their other services, but the fishing license I would do again.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Must do if you are thinking of fishing while aboard your charter boat. While I brought some my own tackle the kit provided was good. Was able to catch: Bonita, Snapper, Cuda and Black Tip Shark

See more reviews
Reviewed 9 May 2018

We chartered a 50ft cat from BVIYC and utilized Last Stop Sports to outfit us with SUP's, dive gear, fishing equipment, and a couple of boogie boards and floating mats which we easily selected from their very user friendly website. Everything went off without a hitch. They delivered and loaded all of the gear onto our boat. Very friendly, courteous and professional folks. Even gave one of our crew members a ride to get his fishing license before we shoved off. At the end of our trip, they were already at the dock as we pulled into Joma before 10:00am. Didn't even have to call them. My guess is they heard us call in on the VHF when we were 15 minutes out. Also, great prices! We shopped around too. Can't beat em as far as I am concerned! Will definitely use them again!
Reeh Crew-Liberty 2018