Long Bay is a great location on the water in a more pristine area of Tortola. Absolutely rent a car (you can do it on-site) because you have to take a cab everywhere and it gets very expensive. There is one walkable restaurant down the road (if you climb take steep hills) and you could even walk further down to the infamous Bomba Shack.
Sand fleas are definitely present, you will get bitten by all kinds of things if you don't wear bug spray. The rooms are clean and tolerable- the beds are a bit old and uncomfortable but all in all the room is comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on one of the most beautiful, mile-long stretches of white sand beach in the Caribbean, Long Bay Beach Club is truly the gem of the British Virgin Islands. Guests enjoy terrific accommodations including Beachfront Rooms and Suites. The resort amenities include the historic beachfront 1748 Restaurant & Bar, tennis, amazing beach and much more. Fantastic location on Tortola's much sought after West End, just minutes from Soper's Hole Marina. Popular excursions include sailing, diving, sightseeing, and shopping. Great restaurants, bars, and nightlife nearby. Perfect for couples, friends, and families. Also ideal for those seeking a land / sea vacation that includes sailing and hotel stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Long Bay Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Long Bay Beach Resort & Villas Hotel Tortola
- Long Bay Beach Resort And Villas
- Long Bay Beach Hotel
- Long Bay Beach Resort Villas Tortola
- Long Bay Resort Tortola
- Long Bay Beach Club Tortola, British Virgin Islands