I had stayed at The Heritage Inn for around 10 days in July 14' with another two people. The actual apartment was very good, with room service every day or two, bar a sunday. You get the basics, oven hobs, fridge. TV in the living room, couches etc. The bedrooms were very clean, both had air con and the balcony looked onto a fantastic view.
There is also free wifi within the hotel which was a bonus. Only slight downfall was where it was situated, you were up so high that it was hard to get around without a car, but that shouldn't put you off staying at the hotel as I'd definitely stay here again.
Could have done with some vending machines for night for drinks and small foods, as the closest shop was Bobbys, which was quite a trek away, without a car.
All in all, very clean and well looked after hotel and the price was reasonable, considering the view also! (stayed at the top apartment over-looking the sea)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Heritage Inn is just what you want if you are looking for the total getaway. The Inn is located on the hilltop of a sleepy village: Carrot Bay, on the north side of Tortola. These comfortable apartments offer probably the most breathtaking views on the island: "voted Best sunset view in the BVI!" 180 degrees east and west and overlooking Jost Van Dyke, Sandy & Green Cays and three Tortola bays. This locally owned inn is quaint and quiet. Each suite has a private view-facing balcony and is furnished with a fully equipped kitchen, living room and AC king-size bed in bedrooms. Three suites have two bedrooms for family or friendly vacationers. Six, clean and comfortable, one bedroom suites also offer enough space to just forget your cares and hang out for a week. The views are so beautiful that most guests just "gape" for the first few days. In the summer the sun sets directly over the water. It is so beautiful that the locals go up for sunset cocktails at the BananaKeet Cafe on the poolside veranda to watch the sun setting over the awesome horizon. It's no wonder the slogan reads... the Higher you Get... the Better the Views!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Heritage Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Heritage Hotel Tortola
- Heritage Hotel Tortola
- The Heritage Inn Tortola, British Virgin Islands