We arrived on Tortola from the busy, commercialized island of St Thomas. We were greeted at the ferry dock by some friendly locals who asked if we were supposed to be renting a jeep from Jerry's even though we took the later ferry than we had planned. In no time a wonderful lady was there with our jeep and we were on our way. We arrived at Lighthouse Villas and although the rooms are a little dated there is something really magical about this place. Maybe its the white french doors framed with white billowy sheer curtains that open on to the balcony overlooking the most beautiful blue sky & sea dotted with sail boats. Across the road, just a few steps is Sailor's Rest. The most amazing little restaurant where I could have sat for hours watching the sailors coming and going from the pier. The sunsets we watched from here were breathtaking. The food was fantastic as well and we were treated like family.
There was also an outdoor community area on the first floor of villas that my husband and I had all to ourselves. I LOVED this place and like another poster am wanting to keep under wraps. I can't wait to return!!.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- suite styleIf you have ever dream of Time Sharing on Cane Garden Bay Tortola BVI.It can now become a reality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your The Lighthouse Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lighthouse Villas Hotel Tortola
- The Lighthouse Hotel
- Lighthouse Hotel Tortola
- The Lighthouse Villas Tortola, British Virgin Islands