We stayed at Myett's four nights in Nov 2011. What can we say, we had an awesome time. The beach is beautiful and really I could spend the rest of my vacations there. The staff is extremely friendly and were very helpful especially when it came to helping us book a rental car and getting around the island in general. We enjoyed nightly cocktails at the bar and even some yummy food (the stacked burger is to die for!). As far as noise, we were never bothered by any loud music. There was some music during happy hour; I enjoyed opening the windows and listening to it while we got ready. I'll definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming spacious air-conditioned rooms nestled in tropical gardens, on a spectacular white sand beach, clear blue water accompanied by romantic sunsets every day. Excellent restaurant, Day Spa, Gift Shop, Recreational Beach Equipment Rental, and Guest Services on property. Received the Trip Adviser Certificate of Excellence for several years in a row. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Myett`s Garden And Grille Hotel Tortola
- Myetts Garden And Grille Tortola
- Myett's Garden Inn Tortola, British Virgin Islands