My husband and I had visited Cane Garden Bay for a day trip from a cruise 3 years ago. We loved it so much that we decide to go back and stay there. We rode the ferry over from St Thomas after staying there for 3 nights. When we got to Myetts, we never left until it was time to go home. We stayed in the room facing the water. The room was clean and spacious. It had a great air conditioner and the bed was very comfortable. We ate all of our meals in the restaurant. The food was very good and you couldnt beat the view right there on the water. The sunsets were spectacular! The staff was very accomodating and Kimmy was great! Our last night there was the weekend of the music festival. While we enjoyed the music, it was SOOO loud and went on until 3 in the morning. We were very glad that was our only night of that. Except for that, it was without a doubt the most relaxing vacation we have ever had. I'm not really one to repeat where we go on vacation, because there are so many places I want to go, but I think we will definitely make an exception in this case!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming spacious air-conditioned rooms nestled in tropical gardens, on a spectacular white sand beach, clear blue water accompanied by romantic sunsets every day. Excellent restaurant, Day Spa, Gift Shop, Recreational Beach Equipment Rental, and Guest Services on property. Received the Trip Adviser Certificate of Excellence for several years in a row. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Myett`s Garden And Grille Hotel Tortola
- Myetts Garden And Grille Tortola
- Myett's Garden Inn Tortola, British Virgin Islands