First I have to mention the staff, they all were fantastic. Everyone was friendly, helpful and attentive from the front desk to the bars. Right on the beach,best beach on Tortola. No shortage of bars. Rooms are large, clean and set up nicely. I'd advise that you reserve a place on the beach on "cruise ship" days because they bus passengers to the beach in front of the hotel. Crowded but tolerable. Only thing we have to mention is, that we weren't happy about, was the main entrees. Appetizers were very good but the main meals were lacking. We love fresh fish and you would think it would be plentiful on an island, not true here. We had fish that was terribly overcooked, told that some wasnt available that was on the menu. Enough on this but there are better places on the beach to eat. Everything else was fabulous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming spacious air-conditioned rooms nestled in tropical gardens, on a spectacular white sand beach, clear blue water accompanied by romantic sunsets every day. Excellent restaurant, Day Spa, Gift Shop, Recreational Beach Equipment Rental, and Guest Services on property. Received the Trip Adviser Certificate of Excellence for several years in a row. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Myett`s Garden And Grille Hotel Tortola
- Myetts Garden And Grille Tortola
- Myett's Garden Inn Tortola, British Virgin Islands