We got married in the BVI in November and had quite the flotilla of 10 catamarans. My fiance and I chose Myetts (not many venues can accommodate 70+ people). We had the best time! The cruise ship was in that day so there were a few tourists hanging around, but Myett's kindly set aside space for our guests and did a nice job setting up the tables and arrangements. They cleared all the tacky sun chairs and umbrellas off the beach which helped the wedding planner arrange an "aisle". The food was awesome (heavy appetizers) and the music they arranged worked for our crowd. The staff was terrific and handled our rum-filled crowd graciously. Our room that night was also great (AC!) It had everything but a TV, which is perfect. I would suggest this place for any event, or a short trip but be cautious of the cruise ships. Their beach is beautiful but there are other, more remote places I'd pick over a cruise-ship packed beach (not so pretty... but great people watching!) Cute gift shop too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming spacious air-conditioned rooms nestled in tropical gardens, on a spectacular white sand beach, clear blue water accompanied by romantic sunsets every day. Excellent restaurant, Day Spa, Gift Shop, Recreational Beach Equipment Rental, and Guest Services on property. Received the Trip Adviser Certificate of Excellence for several years in a row. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Myett`s Garden And Grille Hotel Tortola
- Myetts Garden And Grille Tortola
- Myett's Garden Inn Tortola, British Virgin Islands