My husband and I stayed at Myetts for 4 nights and enjoyed our stay. The staff was friendly and the food was very good and you have the option of getting appetizers at the bar if you don't want a big meal. The rooms were basic, but clean. The a/c was refreshing after 3 nights without it on Jost Van Dyke. Cane Garden Bay is a great spot if you are looking for a some nightlife. The beach was okay but I prefer Long Bay or Marina Cay so we left CGB most days. The location was a good base to explore the island. Our room was by the guy referred to in a past review that had medical issues, but he was nice and did not cause any disturbances.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming spacious air-conditioned rooms nestled in tropical gardens, on a spectacular white sand beach, clear blue water accompanied by romantic sunsets every day. Excellent restaurant, Day Spa, Gift Shop, Recreational Beach Equipment Rental, and Guest Services on property. Received the Trip Adviser Certificate of Excellence for several years in a row. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Myett`s Garden And Grille Hotel Tortola
- Myetts Garden And Grille Tortola
- Myett's Garden Inn Tortola, British Virgin Islands