See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 August 2016

Resort located on a beautiful bay on the longest beach in Tortola , very comfortable rooms and the excellent Italian restaurant. We spent two weeks relaxing and good food .
A special thanks to all the staff and super manager Alberto . If you come to Tortola this is the best place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank sabrysub
Reviewed 22 August 2016

The staff went above and beyond! I had a late arrival and they sent a driver to pick me up and also kept the restaurant/bar open so that I could get something to eat and drink upon arrival. They truly demonstrated their warm hospitality and made me feel right at home. I would highly recommend this place and you can't beat the price!

Room Tip: Best deal on the beach!
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Grant F
Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

Turtle Bay was just an average " budget" stay for my girlfriend and I. There was nothing really amazing about the property. The rooms are basic and are more cottage like than appears to do. The pool is average. The grounds are maintained but there's a lot of bugs and insect all around (no fault of the hotel). The one roach in our room traumatised us one night but it was taken care of by one helpful guy at the front desk.

I must say the food is quite good and bring right on Lambert Bay is also a plus.

It's a good stay if you're not fussy.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank TriniGirl01
Alberto R, Direttore generale at Turtle Bay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2016

Dear TriniGirl01 thanks a lot for your review!!!

I am very happy that you appreciated our food and service not just in the restaurant but also taking care for your "small problem" in the room; I am very happy that you realized exactly in which environment is located this resort (that people can like or not) and that this is not so a big problem!!!

Yes you are right....at the moment is very basic and "budget" for what we are now; after the next renovation, if you come back again, you will find all new and much better....and hopefully you can be a bit more "fussy" without any problem....We are working for this result....make happy our guest and I am happy me too to hear that you enjoyed Turtle Bay Resort! Hope to see you soon again!

Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

We arrive there on the 14th july the ladies at front were friendly and helpful..hmmm off to a good start I was saying to myself till we saw the room not nice It look like confustion with tables to accomodate a fridge,TV and extra 4 piece set and then locking the door you can easily pull it apart.The room had no wifi service not good at all.My partner went to the front office and told them we need another room and we are not taking no for an answer I must say it was done.The other room was much nicer and well lay out plus wifi We had the garden view which needed to be tidy it was not lush and green but to sum it up we still had a fab time we was told that there are closing to renovate...hope it would look a lot nicer

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank suelorde
Alberto R, Direttore generale at Turtle Bay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2016

Hi suelorde!!!! Thanks a lot for you comment....I have to say really thanks because these are the reviews that we love...for sure we love also the review written by guest fully happy but in this case, for example, I can get your honest point of view....
Yes....we started the process just last october (re-clean, staff recruitment, burocracy, new project, architect, marketing plan, etc)...now in september we start the real renovation and before Christmas our next guest will find a new resort....with new services also.
Now, regarding your experience, as you saw we try to do our best for our guest like you....unfortunately not always we can fix all but we really try and we need an honest conversation with our guest like you so we can also explain what happens, how we can solve...or like often happen, we can create a good relation and be helpful also with advises for excursions, beaches, restaurants, etc...because we really love what we do and we really would like to do our best for your best experience....
I really hope to see you again here in Turtle Bay Resort i 2017!!! Contact me and I will take care for you more than this time personally....any body can do!!!!
Thanks again!!

Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

Had an overnight visit and the stay was great. They upgraded us to a beachfront room and the staff was very friendly. Food was excellent at the restaurant. Highly recommended. Great location nearby the airport and a wonderful quiet beach. Room was clean.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Alberto R, Direttore generale at Turtle Bay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2016

Dear "aggressor17" thanks for your review! I really thank you so anybody can see that we are really in process to upgrade this amazing place and that we are on the right way.....we really hope to host you again here from December when you could find a new exciting concept in this wonderful place!
Regards!