“Lovely restaurant in an unassuming location”
Review of Dove Restaurant

Dove Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 36 Restaurants in Road Town
Price range: US$9 - US$42
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Fusion Modern cuisine, craft cocktails, an impressive wine list and the best service around!
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Traveled from Scrub Island for dinner at The Dove. It was located in a charming building on a non-descript side street in Roadtown. The restaurant had lots of character while still elegant. Food was well presented and delicious. Probably one of the best meals we had while in BVI.

1  Thank graymar6

Reviewed 7 May 2014

Amazing food, wine, service and ambiance! The Dove is a must for any visit to the BVI. I've eaten there on two different occasions and left pleased each time. Easily my favorite restaurant in Roadtown. Bon appetit!

Reviewed 27 April 2014

An amazing experience for foodies!!!! Everything was fabulous. Ambiance was lovely, quaint and comfortable along with a changing menu. The foccia bread wpe ith the dip - I've never tasted anything so yummy! I can't tell you the flavor but it was delish! Service was impeccable, friendly people. We had a fish dinner with gnocchi - I've never had gnocchi that tasted so delish. We also had salads that were perfect. And then there was dessert. I don't eat dessert unless I truly feel its worth the calories & I don't remember what type of pudding - a WOW. We went back another night. Don't miss out on the Dove - oh and yes we did have great wine too!

Reviewed 20 April 2014

This restaurant was recommended by Vinny of Corsairs Restaurant on Jost Van Dyke...it was even better than he said it would be. Everyone loved their meals...mine was Beef Wellington...it was incredible...the wine list was outstanding....definitely worth the stop....

Reviewed 5 April 2014

Wow!! Our last night in BVI and we stumbled upon this gem!! Service, presentation, quality, taste and the WINE! We didn't get the name of the manager who suggested the "2009 Les Murailles, Alscase Riesling" but we will never forget the wine. Linda and I split a SEAFOOD RISOTTO and our sailing buddies had the beef. Our risotto was beautiful, creamy and filled with treasures from the sea. The beef was perfectly done ( medium rare) and both meals were hot and timely presented. And did I mention the wine??!! We have had a hard time finding this wine here in Minneapolis, but will continue to search.
We will revisit this restaurant many times in conversation, but our sailing buddies are pushing 80yrs old, so actually stepping into The Dove may not happen again. So, you enjoy it for us!!

2  Thank bassbass_13