The rooms are your standard beach room. Beautiful view . It really is time for this place to be updated.
Would we go again ?? NO
The noise level is unbearable . When the drunks next door came back at 4a.m. and started slamming doors, yelling and fighting our sleep was over for the night . It sounded like they were OUR room. There is a bar/party palace about 3/4 mile down the beach and they party from sundown to sun up. They must have speakers the size of a '58 Buick. We had to deal with this all 5 nights we were there.
Once you are at Sebastians , you better have a lot of money for cabs if you want to leave the place . $50 is the standard cab fare from airport to Sebastians or anyplace else. The restaurant is very nice .. Good breakfast and great dinners, and very friendly staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Beachfront property affords a spectacular location right on the beach at little apple bay in the west end of Tortola. We have a selection of accommodation that can be configured to suit the needs of singles, couples and families. Our in-expensive tropical yard rooms have long been a favorite for visiting yacht charter guests, scuba divers and surfer's. While our Beachfront rooms and our Seaside Villas are preferred for longer term stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, West Indies, Traveltool, S.L.U., Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sebastian's on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sebastian`s On The Beach Hotel Road Town
- Sebastians On The Beach Hotel
- Sebastian's On The Beach Tortola/Road Town