Sebastians was just a great little sleep nook for us, clean, had air conditioning, small fridge is all that mattered, little store, price was cheap stay around off season, I didn't have high expectations. Great location, close to National car rental,10 minute walk away connecting to Long Bay Beach Resort, Also close to Famous Bomba Shack hangout for tourist. Staff was pleasant, very secluded and private. Sebastians Restaurant is closed around September but open spring and summer months. I typically walked to Long Bay Resort to eat as they are open all season (loved the scenic walk) great food and service there. Try the Pain Killer alcohol drink, really good drink that was. Don't expect the grand Ritz, only cause I'm not Queen Elizabeth. I enjoyed my stay, be adventurous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Beachfront property affords a spectacular location right on the beach at little apple bay in the west end of Tortola. We have a selection of accommodation that can be configured to suit the needs of singles, couples and families. Our in-expensive tropical yard rooms have long been a favorite for visiting yacht charter guests, scuba divers and surfer's. While our Beachfront rooms and our Seaside Villas are preferred for longer term stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with West Indies, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Sebastian's on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sebastian`s On The Beach Hotel Road Town
- Sebastians On The Beach Hotel
- Sebastian's On The Beach Tortola/Road Town