This was a quaint small hotel with clean, spacious rooms. Our room was maybe 20 feet from the water. It was absolutely beautiful and a perfect lay over place before our 7 day sail. We enjoyed every minute here. Ate all our meals in a beautiful outdoor restaurant that gave us a sunset seat every night. The food was really, really good. The service great. The restaurant and bar were a bit pricey but "mon, you are on the island" I would go back, I would extend my stay and I would recommend this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Beachfront property affords a spectacular location right on the beach at little apple bay in the west end of Tortola. We have a selection of accommodation that can be configured to suit the needs of singles, couples and families. Our in-expensive tropical yard rooms have long been a favorite for visiting yacht charter guests, scuba divers and surfer's. While our Beachfront rooms and our Seaside Villas are preferred for longer term stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with West Indies, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelQuickly, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Sebastian's on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sebastian`s On The Beach Hotel Road Town
- Sebastians On The Beach Hotel
- Sebastian's On The Beach Tortola/Road Town