Our group of 6 assorted family and friends stayed at Sebastian's on the front and back end of a sailing vacation. We needed rooms that had two beds and they were happy to accommodate us. Unlike standard hotel rooms in the US many VI hotels have only one bed. The beach was lovely, and it was the perfect place to relax after a week on a boat. We stayed in the garden rooms and really appreciated the lush and beautiful landscaping. The rooms and the grounds were clean and well kept.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Beachfront property affords a spectacular location right on the beach at little apple bay in the west end of Tortola. We have a selection of accommodation that can be configured to suit the needs of singles, couples and families. Our in-expensive tropical yard rooms have long been a favorite for visiting yacht charter guests, scuba divers and surfer's. While our Beachfront rooms and our Seaside Villas are preferred for longer term stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, West Indies, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Odigeo so you can book your Sebastian's on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sebastian`s On The Beach Hotel Road Town
- Sebastians On The Beach Hotel
- Sebastian's On The Beach Tortola/Road Town