We stopped by there once for dinner during our sailing trip and I really liked the beach and the hotel. We decided to stay 2 nights before taking the ferry to Jost Van Dyke for a week. As with everything there were mixed reviews but I went with what I saw. I have to say we loved it and will definitely go back. We stayed in a small garden room. it was small and if we were to stay longer we would go for the larger room. But with that said the room was perfect, comfortable, clean, well appointed and what we needed. The garden is beautiful with nice table and chairs for morning coffee. You walk across the road to the main area, outside deck, wash rooms, restaurant, bar and the ocean rooms. The food was great, service with a smile and the beach is quiet, clean and beautiful. We met some really nice people and enjoyed chatting with the staff. We met James the new manager of the property, had a nice chat. We enjoyed it so much that on our return trip to Tortola we took a ride down for dinner. Love the views, people, music and food! We were on the ferry with a couple that stayed and they loved it as well. It was funny that as we were waiting to check into our room at Jost Van Dyke a gentlemen came up to us as he over heard us talking about Sebastian's and he and his wife were there and they loved it as well. Oh did I forget to mention that our room was only $85/night with AC, Queen bed, fridge, iron/board and large bathroom. We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Beachfront property affords a spectacular location right on the beach at little apple bay in the west end of Tortola. We have a selection of accommodation that can be configured to suit the needs of singles, couples and families. Our in-expensive tropical yard rooms have long been a favorite for visiting yacht charter guests, scuba divers and surfer's. While our Beachfront rooms and our Seaside Villas are preferred for longer term stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Sebastian's on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sebastian`s On The Beach Hotel Road Town
- Sebastians On The Beach Hotel
- Sebastian's On The Beach Tortola/Road Town