I enjoyed my time there and the staff and manager were very friendly. I would suggest adding screen door to the tropical courtyard room, not everyone want air condition daily/nightly....a little local island breeze will work fine if a person choose to relax that way...I strongly suggest they install screen door in the rooms located in the courtyard area.....also, the curtain in those rooms make the rooms way too dark..shades will work better or use lighter curtains with the option to darken the room if needed....overall, I enjoyed my stay there and will stay there again whenever i get back to Tortola..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Beachfront property affords a spectacular location right on the beach at little apple bay in the west end of Tortola. We have a selection of accommodation that can be configured to suit the needs of singles, couples and families. Our in-expensive tropical yard rooms have long been a favorite for visiting yacht charter guests, scuba divers and surfer's. While our Beachfront rooms and our Seaside Villas are preferred for longer term stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, West Indies, Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sebastian's on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sebastian`s On The Beach Hotel Road Town
- Sebastians On The Beach Hotel
- Sebastian's On The Beach Tortola/Road Town