One of the natives of Tortola referred us to this Hotel. At check in, they were very nice and accomidating. Our room was so comfortable, spacious and clean. Beds were comfortable and big. Love that. It had a little fridge and microwave. The view of the courtyard wasn't too bad. The resort was clean, nice and quiet. Loved the beach front and the access to the bar area where you could even order food. Service at the bar wasn't the friendliest but it was good enough. The rest of the staff was very nice and I would totally stay here again. Unfortunately, I forgot 2 dresses in the closet and when I called to get them back, we were informed there wasn't anything found in the closet. That was a bummer. I liked the central location of the Hotel too. Easily accessible from the airport and to town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nanny Cay Resort and Marina is a convenient and comfortable hotel with an old school Caribbean feel. Everything you need is an easy walk from your room and throughout the resort you'll find friendly and helpful staff. Dine in one of the three bars/restaurants, shop for souvenirs or enjoy an iced coffee at the coffee shop. You can also do a yoga class on the deck overlooking the beach, join a day sail or dive trip, rent a power boat or car, right from the marina, or spend the day chilling by the pool or on the beach. Leave the hustle and bustle behind and really unwind in tropical breezes and balmy evenings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, Expedia, Hotels.com and Cancelon so you can book your Nanny Cay Marina & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nanny Cay Marina Hotel Road Town
- Nanny Cay Marina And Hotel
- Nanny Cay Marina & Hotel Tortola/Road Town