We came in two nights early to pick up a charter out of Nanny Cay and what a nightmare !!! The staff is almost hostile and the rooms had cold showers. There was a loud racket right outside our rooms both mornings and guess who the culprits were-HOTEL EMPLOYEES.
I was afriad to stand in the showers without sandals and the front desk was unresponsive to our oblections to the cold showers. We were given some explanation "you had to let the water run for a bit" before it got warm" but it never seemed to work. I could go on and on and discuss their "restuarant"
but I would only be re-living a big mistake.
I can only say "we got what we paid paid for" and the place should have been demolished decades ago.
The prices were attractive and I should have known better...my bad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nanny Cay Resort and Marina is a convenient and comfortable hotel with an old school Caribbean feel. Everything you need is an easy walk from your room and throughout the resort you'll find friendly and helpful staff. Dine in one of the three bars/restaurants, shop for souvenirs or enjoy an iced coffee at the coffee shop. You can also do a yoga class on the deck overlooking the beach, join a day sail or dive trip, rent a power boat or car, right from the marina, or spend the day chilling by the pool or on the beach. Leave the hustle and bustle behind and really unwind in tropical breezes and balmy evenings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Nanny Cay Marina & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nanny Cay Marina Hotel Road Town
- Nanny Cay Marina And Hotel
- Nanny Cay Marina & Hotel Tortola/Road Town