Pleased to spend 4 comfortable nights at the Nanny Cay Hotel. Not a new property, but large accommodation with two comfortable beds, nice little porch, good bathroom & very serviceable kitchenette., The weather was great, the beach & pool welcome and the on-site restaurant "Peg Legs" and beach bar were great. Don't miss the Fri. night beach party.
The sail boats, yachts, & mega yachts are amazing! The on-site laundry is very busy, but can be accessed for self service (a bit of a waiting game) or wash/dry/fold service available with the attendant.
Nice little snack bar/pub included in the area of shops. There is a dive shop and all things needed for nautical types to plan, chart, provision or hire a captain and a vessel.
I Loved It!! Thankyou Miles and Lisa!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nanny Cay Resort and Marina is a convenient and comfortable hotel with an old school Caribbean feel. Everything you need is an easy walk from your room and throughout the resort you'll find friendly and helpful staff. Dine in one of the three bars/restaurants, shop for souvenirs or enjoy an iced coffee at the coffee shop. You can also do a yoga class on the deck overlooking the beach, join a day sail or dive trip, rent a power boat or car, right from the marina, or spend the day chilling by the pool or on the beach. Leave the hustle and bustle behind and really unwind in tropical breezes and balmy evenings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Nanny Cay Marina & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nanny Cay Marina Hotel Road Town
- Nanny Cay Marina And Hotel
- Nanny Cay Marina & Hotel Tortola/Road Town