Nanny Cay hotel is a nice place to stay. I think it is slightly expensive for what you get, but it is the BVI and people will always stay here as it is convenient for Nanny Cay, for anywhere else on the island though you will need a taxi. Friendly staff, just 2 floors but no lift. Comfortable rooms, obviously a/c, fridge and coffee facilities. Desk, 2 double beds and a modern bathroom. Small balcony as well. Peg Legs is a great bar/restaurant, Gennakers provides a good lunch and then there is Mulligans, a good burger bar. If you're heading to Nanny Cay then stay here it's great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nanny Cay Resort and Marina is a convenient and comfortable hotel with an old school Caribbean feel. Everything you need is an easy walk from your room and throughout the resort you'll find friendly and helpful staff. Dine in one of the three bars/restaurants, shop for souvenirs or enjoy an iced coffee at the coffee shop. You can also do a yoga class on the deck overlooking the beach, join a day sail or dive trip, rent a power boat or car, right from the marina, or spend the day chilling by the pool or on the beach. Leave the hustle and bustle behind and really unwind in tropical breezes and balmy evenings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Nanny Cay Marina & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nanny Cay Marina Hotel Road Town
- Nanny Cay Marina And Hotel
- Nanny Cay Marina & Hotel Tortola/Road Town