The hotel is nice and clean and the staff was friendly. The location is superb if you want to go diving - which I did. BlueWaterDivers are located next door. It is a 10 minute taxi ride to Road Town. Pool and beach area is okay, but this is not a 5star resort. Food and drinks at PegLeg are tasty. You will probably get bored if you stay here without diving or sailing. There is also a wind surfing shop next door - I did not try it but it looked professional. If you just want to have a beer or two I recommend Mulligans.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nanny Cay Resort and Marina is a convenient and comfortable hotel with an old school Caribbean feel. Everything you need is an easy walk from your room and throughout the resort you'll find friendly and helpful staff. Dine in one of the three bars/restaurants, shop for souvenirs or enjoy an iced coffee at the coffee shop. You can also do a yoga class on the deck overlooking the beach, join a day sail or dive trip, rent a power boat or car, right from the marina, or spend the day chilling by the pool or on the beach. Leave the hustle and bustle behind and really unwind in tropical breezes and balmy evenings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Nanny Cay Marina & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nanny Cay Marina Hotel Road Town
- Nanny Cay Marina And Hotel
- Nanny Cay Marina & Hotel Tortola/Road Town