“It's been a long time but”
Review of Pusser's

Pusser's
Ranked #2 of 7 Shopping in Road Town
More attraction details
Owner description: Named for the famous rum, this shop and bar overlooks the ocean.
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Things need to be cleaned up, the floor looks like it hasn't been washed in ages. Furniture needs to be replaced, very tired looking. There was no hand soap in any of the dispensers in the ladies washroom on a Saturday. I mentioned it to the hostess and she said they were aware and were expecting a shipment in on Monday! The food was ok, typical diner style. I won't be going back, Annapolis has much better choices than this.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Stopped by here for lunch with a chartered boat & glad we did! Beautiful panoramic views while you eat. Great reasonably priced food. Make sure you have your picture taken in the dock phone booth & look it up on their website.

Reviewed 21 March 2014

Stopped here mid afternoon on the way back to the cruise ship, after a day on Virgin Gorda. Went on the basis of the reviews of a "good rum punch"! They weren't wrong! I didn't feel they tasted particularly special, just pleasant, but my "high" mood after a few said different - lol!!! Nice, quirky atmosphere inside, I have to agree that the staff aren't too welcoming and though they were ok, I can understand people saying they felt customers were annoying them by ordering food! They certainly could have been more welcoming. We had the Pyramid or Tower of "chips" - they were home good crisps (!) drizzled with sour cream, chives and tomatoes - they were delicious, but prices aren't cheap, but it was a lovely experience for an hour so!! Staff in the souvenir seemed more welcoming!

Reviewed 3 March 2014

There wasn't a whole to see when we came in town for the day but Pusser's made the trip more then worth while! The food was excellent for lunch and the Rum...well, let's just say we had multiple "Pain Killers" lol.....Having tried many "Pain Killers" on our trip to the VI's I have say the ones at Pussers were by far the tastiest and most potent as well. The decor is fantastic and the souvenirs some of the best quality and variety that we encountered on the entire trip. Well worth a stop by!

Reviewed 26 January 2014

We were staying in a West End villa, and drove over to Soper's Hole to do some grocery shopping. My wife's rule of thumb is "never shop while you're hungry" so we opted to grab a quick lunch at Pusser's before hitting the grocery aisles.

We hadn't read great things here, so set our expectations appropriately low. Probably a good move, as our expectations were then exceeded!

My wife had a decent cheeseburger, though the patty was clearly of the pre-formed, frozen type. Fries were good.

I had the lobster macaroni and cheese. This is a personal favorite culinary choice of mine, so I tend to order it wherever I see it. This one was about "average" on my Lobster-Mac-O-Meter. Good sized portion, creamy consistency, and the lobster seemed to be fresh (some places it tastes fishy.) However, there wasn't very much lobster in the dish. If you're a devotee of Lobster Mac, I'd recommend passing on this one. On the other hand, If you've never had it Pusser's might be a decent introduction to the genre.

We ate outside on the deck, with a nice view of the marina and some of the islands out through the boats.

Prices were appropriately high for a resort location, so please don't be surprised and/or complain about them.