“a pleasant stop”

Sunny Caribbee Spice Shop & Art Gallery
Ranked #6 of 39 things to do in Road Town
More attraction details
Owner description: The Arts, the Crafts, the Flavours and Fragrances…the Best of the Caribbean can be yours! Located in what was Tortola's first guest house, Sunny Caribbee offers an eclectic collection of spices, sauces, cosmetics, art and craftwork all either made or designed in the West Indies. Open 7 days in season and now with a second location at Sopers Hole in West End.
Reviewed 12 July 2014

I was expecting more based on the reviews. They do have a wide variety of spices and some teas. They also have body lotions and soaps and a small room of local art. The people were nice. One of the better places to shop in Road Town but that isn't a very high hurdle.

1  Thank lizzy f

Reviewed 1 July 2014

These are the best spice shops in the western hemisphere (deference to south asia). Always friendly and helpful, their products are simply the best. My wife and I visit their stores several times during our stays on Tortola and always return home with aromatic luggage.

Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

For the person that likes spices and local flavour, sunny Carribe should be high on your list, they also sell local art work, all in all, a fun place

Reviewed 31 May 2014

This place had been recommended for their spices and sauces; I didn't even know that it was also an art gallery, until I went inside.

It's a very warm and colourful place; the assistants were very friendly and helpful with my queries, and the artwork in there was really good (if a little out of my price range).
In the end, I left with a reasonably priced jar of seasoning, which I used later in the evening (and tasted brilliant). Definitely a place I would come again, if not to buy, just to admire the artwork in there :)

2  Thank ZEESHANA2