“take out good service”

Ranked #12 of 36 Restaurants in Road Town
Price range: US$12 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: The BVIs Caribbean/International Restaurant with a touch of an American Flare. Come enjoy our elegant laid back atmosphere along with signature drinks and delicious food. Located in East End, Tortola across from Habour View Marina. Dishes created by Chef Liburd guaranteeing a Memorable Experience. The Food and Drink we serve meets the highest standards of Quality, Freshness whilst Utilizing our Local ingredients. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Montville, New Jersey
“take out good service”
Reviewed 17 February 2014

easy location in the East End. We had take out and the service was very good . the food was good. looked like a nice bar and sports bar

Visited February 2014

Toronto, Canada
“One of our favourites!”
Reviewed 14 February 2014

We had such a warm welcome from the staff who were very accommodating. They made us feel at home. The conch soup and the lobster were delicious. Our friend felt he had one of the best margaritas ever. It is the best place to eat in the BVI.

• Visited February 2014
Miami, Florida
“East End Favorite!”
Reviewed 7 December 2013 via mobile

I stop in here a few times a week, this place is like a second home for me. Emilie's is one of the few places on the entire Island to offer A/C and TVs playing sports games of your choosing. You can also done outside on a nice porch in the back if you choose.

The menu can accommodate almost anyone's taste, lots of variety from tex-mex to pizza with different specials offered throughout the week.

One of the biggest reason I frequent Emilies is because of the service I receive from Junie and Crystal, they remember what you like and can pour great drinks.

I had thanksgiving here, and was easily one if the best turkeys I've ever had!

If you are headed to town from the airport or to the airport, it's definitely worth a stop in for some food and drinks.

Plano, Texas
“Best restaurant on East End!”
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Our party of ten family and friends had the pleasure of dining here on Thanksgiving. It was a perfect evening and we enjoyed a delicious meal with all the fixings. The turkey may have been the best I’ve EVER had. The entire team at Emile’s is fantastic and go out of their way to make sure you have a great dining experience and needs are met. Whether I’m stopping in just to say hi and have a quick drink or in for a lovely dining experience, I’m never disappointed. They have a great menu that includes: daily specials, great pizza, a few classic American dishes, and Mexican. My husband is a sports fan and loves that he can catch games while there too. I recommend anyone near the Eastend at all head to Emile’s!!

• Visited November 2013
Road Town, Tortola
“Awesome Eatery”
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Emile's is the best place to eat in the BVI. The staff always has bright smile to compliment the stellar service, ask for Junie or Crystal, they'll take care of you.

The food is superb and always satisfying. While this is a Mexican restaurant the specials are usually a fusion of Afro-Caribbean and American cuisine.

I recommend all visitors to this fine establishment try the Vegetarian Napoleon, it is to die for!!! Also don't hesitate to try the pizza either, as a matter of fact, everything on menu is good.

Be sure not to miss the Friday Night Fish Fry...freshly caught and seasoned to perfection, it is the perfect way to kick off the weekend.

And soon there will be Monday Night Pig Roasts at Emile's, my oh my, I can't wait!!!!

• Visited November 2013