My husband and I went to Frenchman's for our first trip away from the baby. We were looking for someplace quiet and relaxing where we could feel totally at ease for the first time in months. Frenchman's was PERFECT. It was SO quiet, it felt like we were the only people in the world. The view was so spectacular and we woke up every morning to the sounds of the waves crashing on the beach. I was ready to move there. I cannot recommend this hotel highly enough. I do wish there was transportation from the ferry terminal to the hotel, but it's a pretty minor quibble.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Frenchmans is a hidden jewel located on Frenchman's Cay on the southwest coast of the island of Tortola. Set on a dramatic point, we capture the welcoming turquoise waters of the Caribbean and its trade winds. Each of our nine private villas embodies an exquisite elegance, set amidst flourishing gardens with our own private pool, beach and tennis court. Our palette of luxury services including massage, secretarial and concierge ensures your stay will be as care free and indulgent as possible. Private villas include fully-equipped kitchens, ample living spaces, air-conditioned bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and two or more balconies. Stunning panoramic views, soothing interior design and cool breezes set your body and soul at ease. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Frenchmans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Frenchmans Hotel West End
- Frenchmans Tortola/West End