This place is just lovely! the grounds are nicely manicured and it is so peaceful! So nice to see beautiful flowers and vegetation everywhere when you come from Ohio in winter. Location was easy to get around if you have a car and can go visit beaches and go to dinner. The breakfasts at Frenchmen's restaurant were heavenly looking out on the blue water and mountains in the background eating mango pancakes! WE ate dinner there twice and the food was excellent, along with the amazing fish tacos at happy hour with the chef's homemade hot sauce! This place pays such attention to detail to make sure your stay is relaxing. We would definitely go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Frenchmans is a hidden jewel located on Frenchman's Cay on the southwest coast of the island of Tortola. Set on a dramatic point, we capture the welcoming turquoise waters of the Caribbean and its trade winds. Each of our nine private villas embodies an exquisite elegance, set amidst flourishing gardens with our own private pool, beach and tennis court. Our palette of luxury services including massage, secretarial and concierge ensures your stay will be as care free and indulgent as possible. Private villas include fully-equipped kitchens, ample living spaces, air-conditioned bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and two or more balconies. Stunning panoramic views, soothing interior design and cool breezes set your body and soul at ease. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Frenchmans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Frenchmans Hotel West End
- Frenchmans Tortola/West End