What a stunning facility of unparalleled quality and charm! The staff were exceptional, the food divine. I would highly recommend upgrading to a Junior Suite or Suite in order to take advantage of the breathtaking views of the vineyards below. Truly a highlight of our 2 week luxury experience through Italy and Switzerland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relais San Maurizio is a unique, unforgettable place. Refined and romantic, it is the ideal place for a true time of wellness, relaxation, soothing the senses and the spirit. An unexpected, happy discovery. The frescoed halls, the 31 rooms with unique decorations, the gardens and the park with centuries-old trees are all truly enchanting. The large outdoor swimming pool at the top of the hill provides a 360° view of the surrounding landscape. The hotel is also home to the Michelin starred 'di Guido da Costigliole' restaurant and the exclusive 'La Via del Sale' Medical & Beauty SPA. It is a partner of the Relais & Chateaux chain. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Relais San Maurizio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais San Maurizio Hotel Santo Stefano Belbo
- Relais San Maurizio Italy/Santo Stefano Belbo, Piedmont