“I loved it”

Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 December 2013

I loved breakfast.

I also loved dinner too.

And the barbecue on the beach was very good albeit a touch pricey.

Reviewed 25 December 2013

Quiet, wonderful for a "get away". Bicycles to use for transportation if you desire. Horseback riding and tennis along with hiking.
Next door to Biter End Yacht Club Resort, so you can boat in and have a selection of restaurants to choose from.

Reviewed 4 December 2013

I been there recently for anniversary awesome place, relaxing, beautiful view from the restaurant and rooms, super nice beach, staff friendly and courteous they make you worry about nothing there, I definitely come back.

Reviewed 30 July 2013

Great restaurant and in the top three on Virgin Gorda. My wife and I went scuba diving on Necker Island and our guide caught a 9 pound lobster. We took it back to Biras and they cooked it for us for dinner. It was outstanding! We had several other meals there and they too were 5 star. It's a comeback place for us!

Reviewed 11 July 2013

We dressed, planned to spend a good amount of money and thought we'd get an incredible meal. Instead, it was just ok. We enjoyed the ferry over and the grounds were beautiful but the food...average. Not even worth mentioning what we ate because I honestly don't remember, that's how mediocre the food was. Not one of our favorite dining experiences in Virgin Gorda.

1  Thank Heather P