“Good island fare, incredible view”

Fischer's Cove Beach Hotel
Ranked #27 of 38 Restaurants in Virgin Gorda
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Conch fritters were good, Norma's crab sandwich was great, staff very friendly. The restaurant is right on the beach, and the beach itself is very clean. We had not planned on stopping here in particular; we were just driving around town and thought Fischer's Cove looked like a good choice. We were pleasantly surprised.

Reviewed 24 June 2013

Had breakfast on Sat 6/15/13
- food was average
- staff was friendly but not trained well
- setting was just ok (slightly run down)
- pricing was high for the setting

1  Thank PaLookout
Reviewed 30 April 2013

We started our mornings with breakfast at the "Cove". The food was good, service was friendly and warm, and the view was incredible. One morning I needed help contacting our rental car company, they made the phone call for me and we made the car switch right in the Cove parking lot. After the first few mornings, we became like family to the staff. They invited us back for happy hour and I brought my paddle board from HIHO Sports, and paddle all around the bay and reef while my wife enjoyed a nice glass of wine. I paddled past Mermaids then out to the reef, then back towards the yacht harbor. We loved starting our days at the Cove, and recommend it. Can't wait to be back on Virgin Gorda and starting our days at the Cove.

Reviewed 28 April 2013

This is a simple hotel on the sea next to Spanish Town. The restaurant seems over priced. I did not eat there. People who stay there seem to like it, but there are much ncer places at similar prices. This would not be my choice.

Reviewed 1 February 2013

We went here our first night on Virgin Gorda for their "famous Saturday pig roast". It was 8:00, a little late on Gorda I guess, but we were one of two tables. They make the employees wear ridiculous pirate costumes, I felt so bad for them.

The food was passable. The singers were OK.

I could see where at sunset the view is probably nice.

Overall, we just felt awkward here. More peppy music, some twinkle lights, and better food would go a long way here.