We visitied Little Dix Bay in July. It was our 40th anniversary, and we had a FABULOUS week. We purchased the Romance Package, and we would do again in a minute. The people were very friendly, and we felt like we were almost the only people at the resort. Everyone wanted to please, and we felt like we were on Fantasy Island!! Don't miss the Sunset Cruise (you won't need dinner), and snorkle trip to Norman Island.
Devil's Bay was our favorite day trip for a beach drop. The packed lunches for beach trips were yummy- lobster salad sandwiches :) Hyacinth? gave us noodles to use for the whole week-they made snorkleing a snap!!! We never do the same place twice, but this is one we would do again!! They sent wine to our room for our anniversary. Thanks to all!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rosewood Little Dix Bay is currently closed for a comprehensive renovation and is scheduled to re-open in late 2017. The iconic Rosewood Little Dix Bay is currently closed for a comprehensive, multi-million dollar restoration, which will be the most substantial beautification project since the resort was founded by Laurance S. Rockefeller over 50 years ago. The restoration will include the complete redesign of the resort’s guestrooms and suites, its three restaurants and overall enhancements to the resort’s gardens and landscaping. New York City-based Meyer Davis Studio will lead the restoration, working alongside Miami-based architectural firm OBMI. Together these agencies will honor Laurance S. Rockefeller’s unique vision of a luxurious hideaway set amidst the pristine backdrop of Virgin Gorda. The renewal will bring about a new level of sophistication in keeping with the natural setting, whilst introducing brand new signature suites for the ultimate in relaxation and style. A rebuilt Beach Grill will offer a one-of-a-kind beach dining experience, while the iconic Pavilion and Sugar Mill buildings will remain intact but will feature extended indoor/outdoor dining areas. Guests will also enjoy an elevated arrival experience and the resort’s vibrant tropical gardens will be enhanced with new lighting, signage and improved access to Little Dix Bay beach. The renovation will also bring the addition of new restaurant concepts for The Pavilion, Beach Grill and Sugar Mill; new world-class amenities; elevated service standards and an increased focus on sustainability. Upon reopening towards the end of 2017, Rosewood Little Dix Bay will reaffirm its legacy as the Caribbean’s leading luxury resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Rosewood Little Dix Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosewood Little Dix Bay Hotel Virgin Gorda
- Little Dix Bay Resort
- Little Dix Bay Virgin Islands
- Little Dix Bay Hotel Virgin Islands
- Rosewood Little Dix Bay Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands